Follower

Khamis, 29 Januari 2009

happy vs sad




why u happy??? it must have a reason if u are happy.. This is my favorite secret of happiness. The way to being happy is to make others happy first. The more you help other people and make them happy, the more you will be happy. Happiness doesn’t come through selfishness but through selflessness.You can only be happy if you become who you are.why u sad? Some people have sad feelings just once in a while, and others may have sad feelings pretty often. Sadness is the emotion people feel when they've lost something important, or when they have been disappointed about something, or when something sad has happened to them or to someone else. When they're lonely, people often feel sad. as well as we know, in our life god give us sometimes happy and sometimes sad.. it must have a reason.. dont ask why...?? it must have a good beside that... actually i want to share with u my own experience which i felt happy and sad at one time.. in form 3 i had take PMR and alhamdulillah my result is unbeliveable.. i felt so excited... i felt so happy... happy.. and more happier.. and then.. suddenly my mom call me and inform that my beloved cousin is passed away... i dont know how to describe my emotion at that time.. i felt so sad... i cry beside my friend and all my friend became confusing... after a while i became aware that we cant be so happy if we r success now... myb.. we will get a sad at that time or in the future. i hope... what i tell u will give awareness to you all...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan