Follower

Isnin, 22 Ogos 2011

there are no happier anymore.. huh!!

Yesterday I went out with my anjew and he gift me a present… wow….. seem like somtg surprise right?? Ehhehee… actually he gives me a pair of shoes that I dreaming be4…. Wow…. I really like it…. From the beginning of our dated its look like we are enjoying and there are a lot of fun…coz he cant stop in making a joke…..i cant stop laughing with his joke. But its totally change after we fought in a simple misunderstood. Huh!! Then we don’t see the way to settle the problem then we fought and fought until both of us become mad. Look like he totally out of control when he just leave me behind him…. And I’m become mad and fought with him… lastly we set to go back coz each other become mad and both of us bad mood. There are no feelings of shopping anymore… no excitement…. no happier… no peace anymore…. Huh!! I don’t know how to describe his level of mad at this time…same happen to me…I’m really2 angry with him…. In car…both of us are keeping quiet and there are no laugh… no joking… and no story being shared together…. He drive faster and tell me to keep quiet when I cant stop singing when listen to radio….he just adjust the volume radio high… Huhh!! Kerek sungguh… mcm la suare aku nie x sedap…suare mcm siti nurhaliza kot…. Kehkehkeh….pewasannn tul aku nie… hehehhe…=P then he sends me home. Until now we not contact each other… we want both of us fell cool and missing each other then at that time the word sorry are being accepted… hahaha…2 2 keras kepala.. when im thinking about it I don’t know how to describe my feeling…. Either im feeling sad or happy… sad coz we got a big fought and happy coz got the pretty shoes.. huhu… anyway tq to my cayunk…. Sowi bang…. I still love u…. =)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan